Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo Photo Album Post your Hi-Lo pictures here.. Show us what ya got or seen, we love looking at them!

Old 08-19-2014, 06:56 AM   #41

I was just pulling your leg a bit. Whatever works. Looking good man.

misfit429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:13 AM   #42

thanks mizfit, any updates on yours? been following it. Looking good

guitarman023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 12:51 PM   #43

I'm piecing together the oven/stove area now. It's a tedious process because I'm putting in a convection toaster oven and it does get hot on the outside so I'm adding a vent and circulation fan to circulate air around it while also framing it in to be secure and pleasing to the eye. I should be a little further along tonight and will post some pics.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:32 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit429 View Post
I'm piecing together the oven/stove area now. It's a tedious process because I'm putting in a convection toaster oven and it does get hot on the outside so I'm adding a vent and circulation fan to circulate air around it while also framing it in to be secure and pleasing to the eye. I should be a little further along tonight and will post some pics.
Cool! I did away with mine completely, just don't think I'll ever be cooking inside it personally, and I have a portable camp stove for coffee on chilly mornings. I'm definitely only a two maybe three season camper.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:47 PM   #45

We pretty much have 2 seasons here. Sweat, which lasts about 9 months. And flood, which is pretty much the other 3 months. I don't really care if anything else but the AC works. LOL
Old 08-19-2014, 01:53 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarman023 View Post
Cool! I did away with mine completely, just don't think I'll ever be cooking inside it personally, and I have a portable camp stove for coffee on chilly mornings. I'm definitely only a two maybe three season camper.
All I really need is my morning coffee- everything else is gravy!
Luckydog671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 02:15 PM   #47

Quote:
We pretty much have 2 seasons here. Sweat, which lasts about 9 months. And flood, which is pretty much the other 3 months. I don't really care if anything else but the AC works. LOL
Haha, yeah we have similar seasons in Ohio, winter, and road construction.
Old 08-19-2014, 04:31 PM   #48

I used to drive a truck over the road. Ohio was the only state I've seen that could close 3 traffic lanes down to one using 2 construction barrels. LOL. Talk about a backup
Old 08-20-2014, 08:51 PM   #49

Finished the window trim and installed the sink this evening, still need to do the plumbing, but it's in.

Old 08-27-2014, 06:26 PM   #50

How's it coming?
Old 08-27-2014, 07:58 PM   #51

pretty good, took a long needed break last weekend, and I'm going camping this weekend! Getting things buttoned up, battery is in, charger is in, all the wiring is done. It's ready! This will be my trial camping trip, I'll only be about 10 miles from the house in case something goes wrong, then next weekend, I'll be headed out to my favorite camping spot! Got all the putty tape and screws in, so when I get back it will all be about waterproofing, then paint for the exterior.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:09 PM   #52

Quote:
pretty good, took a long needed break last weekend, and I'm going camping this weekend! Getting things buttoned up, battery is in, charger is in, all the wiring is done. It's ready! This will be my trial camping trip, I'll only be about 10 miles from the house in case something goes wrong, then next weekend, I'll be headed out to my favorite camping spot! Got all the putty tape and screws in, so when I get back it will all be about waterproofing, then paint for the exterior.
Have a great maiden trip and enjoy! We are headed out the following weekend for a trip that will take as long as whatever; eastern Utah, southern Colorado, northern New Mexico and into Dallas area of Texas, then to southern New Mexico, swing up to Lake Havasu City, AZ and then home.
1999 21T Tow Lite
Garry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:19 PM   #53

I did finish the screens this week, and installed a portable air conditioner for the trips where I'll have electric.

Old 08-27-2014, 08:30 PM   #54

Have a great trip Guitarman. I'm looking forward to getting mine wrapped up so I can take it out. Waiting for fall though. Too hot here. Garry I hope you have your AC well charged if you're coming to Texas! You are sure gonna need it.
Old 08-27-2014, 09:08 PM   #55

Quote:
Have a great trip Guitarman. I'm looking forward to getting mine wrapped up so I can take it out. Waiting for fall though. Too hot here. Garry I hope you have your AC well charged if you're coming to Texas! You are sure gonna need it.
I was in Dallas just for the one evening last week, but I was in a house with A/C. We will be in the same area again, but the trailer will probably be parked at an RV park and we will be staying in the same house with A/C. No trailer parking at the house.
1999 21T Tow Lite
Old 08-29-2014, 07:30 PM   #56

All ready for her maiden voyage tomorrow morning! I packed all my gear and still had plenty of space for more. It didn't even occur to me how nice it will be to have bug spray and silverware and plates, pots pans, etc already on-board and stowed away! Pretty stoked. I'll be sure to take some "action" shots of my ugly old camper while I'm camping.

Old 08-29-2014, 07:38 PM   #57

Quote:
All ready for her maiden voyage tomorrow morning! I packed all my gear and still had plenty of space for more. It didn't even occur to me how nice it will be to have bug spray and silverware and plates, pots pans, etc already on-board and stowed away! Pretty stoked. I'll be sure to take some "action" shots of my ugly old camper while I'm camping.

Have a safe and fun trip, and remember, as with us humans it is the same with your camper, "It's what's on the inside that counts"
1999 21T Tow Lite
Old 08-29-2014, 08:45 PM   #58

From the background in your pic, you could camp right where you are parked. Nice woodsy area around you there. Have a great trip!
Old 08-30-2014, 12:01 AM   #59
Site Team

Looks like the hitch is set up right too. Everything is nice and level.

Safe journey!

- Jack
Old 09-01-2014, 09:04 AM   #60

The trip went very well, only thing I forgot was a first aid kit, which I needed. Someone in the next campsite over was cutting up wood and got a pretty nasty cut, luckily the one other person camping had a small kit in his tent and we were able to patch him up. Everything else went very smoothly. Really terrible storm saturday night, which woke me up the rain was so loud hitting the roof of the camper. I was completely dry! After years of tent camping, this was a blessing. Even with the best camping gear, freshly waterproofed tent, there's almost always some sort of water intrusion. A real blessing that I was able to be out of the rain completely and felt much safer with the storm blowing around. I'm sold on the camper way of living. I ran a 12v fan the entire trip and only lost .4 volts on the battery. Anyways here's some pics of the trip.