Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo Photo Album Post your Hi-Lo pictures here.. Show us what ya got or seen, we love looking at them!

Old 06-29-2012, 07:14 PM   #1

Default My brand Nwe 2510H

I recently sold my 1990 Award 730 and developed seller remorse. I started looking around and at the time my second choice for a trailer was the Hi-LO, but stumbled into a really nice used award. Now I started looking around and was drawn back to the hi-lo. To my surprise I found out Hi=lo went out of Business. So I kept poking around and found a dealer who still had a brand new 2510H in stock, his last Hi-LO. Got it for what I thought was a great price and picked it up this week, ain't she a beauty
[IMG][/IMG]
[[/IMG]

raamw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:39 PM   #2
Site Team

It sure is a beauty!

I think you'd be wise to try to find a cover for the front window though. It looks to me like it would suffer a lot of damage from rocks and things while being towed uncovered.

I bet the tipout really improves the room inside!

- Jack

Old 06-29-2012, 07:54 PM   #3

Welcome to the Forum!! Nice find there.

Don't worry about the front window, it is so close to the TV that it would be next to impossible to kick a stone up on it. It is made of Lexan, what they make football helmets out of, and it is flexible. We have towed our 2310H all over the place without a problem. But if you want to keep the window in tiptop shape get rid of that LP bottle cover, it will wear a nice scratch dead center on the window. Been there, done that. HiLo gave us the optional fiberglass cover and a new window. The new design of the standard bottle cover flairs out on top and while driving down the road it bounces around and touches up against the window. The fiberglass cover provides close to two inches of clearance.

Now get out there and enjoy it!
2012 F150 4X4 SuperCrew EcoBoost w/Leer Cap
Reese WD Strait-Line Hitch
Amateur Radio K3EXU
RichR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:49 PM   #4
sam

Default New to you HiLo.

Check your roof carefully as it has been sitting on the dealers lot for nearly two years. Then go camping!!
sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:46 PM   #5

Hi, you have a great looking rig. We also just bought a new Hi-Lo. A 2311H. Hope to see you out there some time
btgorman is offline   Reply With Quote