Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo Photo Album Post your Hi-Lo pictures here.. Show us what ya got or seen, we love looking at them!

Old 09-13-2014, 09:46 PM   #1

Default My New 28FT 1998 HI LO Classic

I'm new to the HI LO world and love it.. I do have some small issues like the day/night shades the strings keep breaking even when I re-string them kind of frustrating.. Just little things like the holding tanks and may need a new battery even though this one is only a year old the battery dies quickly and little wire issues.. All in all turned out to be a nice RV.. Now I'm looking for a quiet generator by camping regulation's..

DebbieJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 04:20 PM   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to RCREYES

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieJ View Post
I'm new to the HI LO world and love it.. I do have some small issues like the day/night shades the strings keep breaking even when I re-string them kind of frustrating.. Just little things like the holding tanks and may need a new battery even though this one is only a year old the battery dies quickly and little wire issues.. All in all turned out to be a nice RV.. Now I'm looking for a quiet generator by camping regulation's..
Welcome to the forum. Make sure the fridge is off when not in use and keep the master rocker switch in the center position when trailer is not in use. Make sure you have a fully charged battery to begin with.

RCREYES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 07:07 PM   #3

Default 28 ft. hi-lo

Nice looking trailer, exterior pics look like our 03 29 ft. classic.

I bought a 2000 watt Yamaha inverter. Hondas and Yamahas are very much alike. When I bought ours you could not shut the gas off on the Honda and run the carb empty. I don't know if that is still true, but you do not want to leave gas in the carb when not using the generator. That is the leading cause of a hard starting generator.
allenr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 07:58 PM   #4
sam

Default Welcome to the forum

DebbieJ Welcome to the forum. We are here to answer any questions you may have. We want you to get the most enjoyment out of your HiLo.
sam is offline   Reply With Quote