Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Hi-Lo Lifestyle > Off Topic Lounge
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Off Topic Lounge For friendly, professional, informal exchange of non Hi-Lo topics. No politics or religion topics please.

Old 05-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #1
sam

Default A bump in the road,surgery

Sunday evening I developed a fever which meant Monday afternoon I was at the surgery clinic. The DR. put me on antibiotic pills and sent me home. No problems since. She didn't want me to pick up any germs by being hospitalized early. Friday May 10th at 12noon is Major surgery time. Obviously I won't be on the forum for a while. I have given my daughter a list of people to e-mail ect. Prayers appreciated. I will be so glad to get rid of the six abdominal problems that I have had since Mid. January. I was hoping to visit the HiLo today and unpack the totes of items that would freeze over the winter. Didn't happen,too many loose ends to tie up.

sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:10 PM   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to jcurtis95

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam View Post
Sunday evening I developed a fever which meant Monday afternoon I was at the surgery clinic. The DR. put me on antibiotic pills and sent me home. No problems since. She didn't want me to pick up any germs by being hospitalized early. Friday May 10th at 12noon is Major surgery time. Obviously I won't be on the forum for a while. I have given my daughter a list of people to e-mail ect. Prayers appreciated. I will be so glad to get rid of the six abdominal problems that I have had since Mid. January. I was hoping to visit the HiLo today and unpack the totes of items that would freeze over the winter. Didn't happen,too many loose ends to tie up.
Sam,

May God Bless and watch over you. I will pray for you.

Jerry

jcurtis95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:28 PM   #3

Default Surgery

Sam,
Hoping the surgery goes well. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Please ask your daughter to keep us on the forum posted.
God Bless
Papa
Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:37 PM   #4
sam

Default Spoke too soon

At 9PM I developed a red abd. with an increase in pain. I'll spare the rest of the description(not good). I hope the Dr. will go ahead with the surgery!! Leaving my house at 8AM for Buffalo ,NY Friday.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #5
sam

Mom's surgeon went ahead and did the surgery yesterday.Everything went well and she is now in a room on the 15th floor.She called the house about 30 mins ago and dad is now en route to the hospital.She is still in pain but it's from being cut open and stitched back together.I'm glad that it's FINALLY OVER!
Melissa, sam's daughter
Old 05-12-2013, 08:15 PM   #6

So glad and relieved to hear the surgery went smoothly. Hope you recover quickly!