Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Off Topic Lounge For friendly, professional, informal exchange of non Hi-Lo topics. No politics or religion topics please.

Old 08-09-2013, 10:20 AM   #1

Default Crow

In a heated discussion over gun rights not long ago, I kind-of insulted another member. Now I'm going to eat a little of the title. Wrascal, I am sorry I got up on my high horse and said what I did. I want to take this opportunity to apologize in front of God and everybody and let everyone know that from now on I will talk about the "beast" and try to help others on this forum with what I have learned while working on my trailer. If I offended anyone else on the forum I also apologize to them. I hope everyone has a great camping season and as the truckers say "Keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down.

Thanks

Bear

bearshrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 04:45 PM   #2

Default Mr Shrum,

or can I call you Bear? I kinda remember but took no offense, so apologies not required. What I was attempting to do there was several fold, asking a legit question and stirring up some conversation.

Not bullying but rather good natured poking fun at our differences.

Wrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:46 PM   #3

Default Wrascal

Bear would be fine. Sorry I got riled up but when someone says something about Texas to me, I would guess it would be the same when someone talks about Alabama to you. 'nuff said we're cool. Hope you enjoy your Hi-Lo, my only complaint is not getting to use mine as much as I would like to.

Have a good day and a better tomorrow.

Bear
bearshrum is offline   Reply With Quote