Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Off Topic Lounge For friendly, professional, informal exchange of non Hi-Lo topics. No politics or religion topics please.

Old 03-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #1

Default I am not an expert!

It seems as though I have been dominating the posts on this new and wonderful Hi-Lo Trailer Forum. I have been around Hi-Lo trailers in one form or another for a good number of years and have absorbed a certain amount of knowledge about them. We bought a new Coleman popup in 1979 from our dealer who later became a Hi-Lo dealer. We became good friends over the years as we were constantly trading up to bigger campers as the family increased in size and spent allot of time at the dealer's business.

In 1997 he asked me to start helping him at RV shows in the area. At that time I knew quite a bit about Coleman campers but very little about Hi-Lo trailers. As time went on I started learning more and more about Hi-Lo trailers and how they were built and operated. Finally, in 2005 we broke over and bought a new Hi-Lo 1705T. That was a good move for us.

So, all things put together, I have learned allot about Hi-Lo trailers and how things operate. I also follow a couple other RV forums and gain information from them. Google has provided good information as well.

So, as I said in the title above, "I am not an expert", I just have some experience and I am happy to share what I have learned with others. I just hope that I never give anyone any bad information.

I worked in an engineering environment for 33 years, grew up helping my dad with his TV and radio repair business, and became a ham radio operator in the 1970's. My life has been pretty much technically oriented.

THINK SPRING !!

RichR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:39 AM   #2

RichR,
Your not dominating at all, we just don't have that many members yet is all. Your help and comments are GREATLY appriciated and we hope you keep sharing. No one is going to be right 100% of the time and some subjects will just be a matter of opinion. One of the best things about campers is that we're very friendly and usually open minded.

Everyone,
We'd like to take this oportunity to say thank you to everyone for being a part of the HTF board. We're very excited to have such wonderful people in the Hi-Lo community. Not a day has gone by that we haven't grown a little and rather you come with questions, answers, both or just to hang out we're glad your here.

Neal and Bev