Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Off Topic Lounge For friendly, professional, informal exchange of non Hi-Lo topics. No politics or religion topics please.

Old 12-22-2012, 06:42 AM   #1

Default Merry Christmas

This post may get removed but before it does I write this not to offend anyone but to wish all a Merry Christmas. Our "crowd" (we have 4 children and 16 grandchildren) start coming in tomorrow so things will get busy (like they haven't been for weeks) around our house starting tomorrow.
I just wanted to take time to say Merry Christmas to all you folks on this fourm. I check it everyday and know many of you. It is always a tasteful display of help without criticism. That says a lot about us. We have a common bond and display respect for each other. Like I said I do not mean to offend anyone but just wanted to pass on to all of you.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Papa & Mimi

Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:08 AM   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to jcurtis95

Papa,

And a Merry Christmas to you and your family Papa!! Our kids, grandkids, great grandkids are spread over the country and we seldom get an opportunity to enjoy Christmas with them. We had an early Christmas last weekend in Tulsa, OK. and there were [5] generations present! A large gathering that had to be held in a Church Hall with kitchen facilities. What a wonderful time. We will spend a quiet Christmas by ourselves but will look forward to the telephone calls from/to kids and grandkids and our remaining brothers and mother. I am happy for you and Mimi; relish the moment.

Jerry & Carol Curtis

jcurtis95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:39 AM   #3

Merry Christmas to Papa and everybody here on the HiLo Forum. We will definitely will have a white Christmas here in NW PA. We got 7" overnight, now I have to go plow the driveway. We will be fortunate to have all our children here for the long weekend.

If anyone is offended by our Christmas wishes they can click off somewhere else.
2012 F150 4X4 SuperCrew EcoBoost w/Leer Cap
Reese WD Strait-Line Hitch
Amateur Radio K3EXU
RichR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:13 AM   #4

Default Merry Christmas

Rich,
Mimi and I were just grumbling about it being 41 degrees in sunny SC this morning. We have the wood stove rolling. But then I read your conditions and watch the weather channel and we both "shut up". Hoping all will make it through all that snow, at the same time wishing we could have a white Christmas every once in a while. A couple of years ago we had to cut on the AC on Christmas day............
God Bless
Papa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichR View Post
Merry Christmas to Papa and everybody here on the HiLo Forum. We will definitely will have a white Christmas here in NW PA. We got 7" overnight, now I have to go plow the driveway. We will be fortunate to have all our children here for the long weekend.

If anyone is offended by our Christmas wishes they can click off somewhere else.
Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:03 PM   #5

Quote:

Sounds good to me

Merry Christmas to all.

96 24' Hi-Lo Funchaser, (99 Aliner Sofabed Sold 6/9/18)
06 Toyota Tundra SR5 Access Cab 4X4 36,000 miles and counting
garyk52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #6

Definately want to wish everybody on the forum a joyous and Merry Christmas and a healthy & prosperous New Year!!! Simplify Christmas, Celebrate Christ.

Bob
retiredcamper47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:32 PM   #7

Send a message via Yahoo to jcurtis95
Talking Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Quote:

Merry Christmas to all our Forum Members... and A Happy New Year...

For all our Forum members, we wish that 2013 provides "HI" opportunities, expectations, good health, and prosperity and "LO" disappointments!

Jerry & Carol Curtis
2406 T
Fredericksburg, TX
jcurtis95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:15 PM   #8

Send a message via Yahoo to RCREYES

Merry Christmas to all!
RCREYES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:53 PM   #9
Site Team

And to all, a Good Night!

- Jack
Old 12-24-2012, 09:09 PM   #10

Merry Christmas, everyone! It's been a hectic few days, but it's good to know I'm fairly content that my family will be happy. I have a terrific job, an awesome girlfirend and a super duper son. A man can't ask for much more than that! Well, maybe a few more days to camp in the new year...

Phil
Old 12-24-2012, 11:21 PM   #11
sam

Default Merry christmas

Merry Christmas to all. We had our family gathering and church service this evening. No snow yet!! Keeping all my HiLo friends in my prayers fo safe travels and that all will be well. Some nasty weather is predicted this week.
sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:06 PM   #12

Default Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!

Castbulletman is offline   Reply With Quote