Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Off Topic Lounge For friendly, professional, informal exchange of non Hi-Lo topics. No politics or religion topics please.

Old 07-29-2011, 01:34 AM   #1
sam

Default My cat wanted to go camping

Wed. evening I was packing clothes in the HiLo. It is parked across the street from our home. Left hubby a note to change the shower curtain in the RV when he got up 5am. He heard a strange cry when he opened up the HiLo. Our Cat spent the night in the HiLo. I never saw her get in. She always gets in the HiLo when we have it at the house. He said all the blinds were disturbed as she must have been trying to get out. No bathroom accidents. Just hair all over the blinds ect. Had to shop vac the blinds ect. Thumbelina cries all the way to the Vet. I felt bad as it was 80 degrees in the RV. Could have found her dead from the heat. She is 16 human years old. A few years ago I was entering the RV and something attacked bit my legs.I remember thinking I,m going to sue the dogs owner. As I steped away I stepped On Thumbelina again.She scratched the heck out of my legs. Blood was running everwhere.I went back in the house to wash up. Couldn't apply fifty bandaids. I wanted to check Thumbelina before we left. She was so traumatized she hid. Then I had to run into samsclub to pick up a cake. My neighbor wrote an essay for school on this incident. Never funny when it is happening but it is funny later on. Owner attacked by her own cat.
sam is offline   Reply With Quote