Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Off Topic Lounge For friendly, professional, informal exchange of non Hi-Lo topics. No politics or religion topics please.

Old 06-15-2019, 10:51 PM   #1
sam

Default Stoked over the moon.

Finaly our turn to upgrade our HiLo. Found a garage kept Mint condition 1996 26ft. Classic. Thought I was playing "Who wants to be a Millionaire" Had to call another HiLo owner to get the master switch in the right position. Needed my life line call. Need to get all new tires and then we can bring her home soon. I'm sure I will have some questions.

sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 11:32 PM   #2
Site Team

Congrats, sam! Good on you!

- Jack

Old 06-16-2019, 09:27 AM   #3
sam

Default Have I been paying enough attention to this newer model?

I guess I need to view the operational videos as this is somewhat different from our 1990 Model. We are very fortunate to have a HiLo member close by that can help us. DH and I are all ready talking about some upgrades that we want to do. This is such a clean unit that I don't think that I will be picking dead flies out of the window like our last HiLo!
Old 06-16-2019, 09:36 AM   #4
Site Team

sam, congrats! And best of luck with your newer unit. I just hear the mods coming. New curtains, flooring and on and on.
Tree
Bonita Springs, Fl. &
Andrews, NC
Treeclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 09:51 AM   #5
sam

Default Thanks Treeclimber.

We have to pull the unit out of the garage to lift it up. They left it plugged on for ever and fried up the battery. We new to bring our good battery and jumper cables. Probably will be anoyed with the day and night shades. I will post pictures. No need to replace floors as the floor is brand new looking. I would like to put in a tire monitoring system. Dh says he will have to reroute the battery to the tongue. It is in a side compartment and hard to get in and out. Our expensive hobby begins!!
Old 06-16-2019, 03:20 PM   #6
Site Team

sam, you sound very enthusiastic about this! It's going to be a lot of fun, I bet. Looking forward to pictures of your new home on wheels.

- Jack

JackandJanet is offline   Reply With Quote