Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Hi-Lo Tech > Plumbing, Water, Tanks and Waste
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Plumbing, Water, Tanks and Waste Fresh water, storage tanks, faucets and fixtures.

Old 09-24-2017, 12:45 AM   #1

Default The Valterra Sewer Solution is awesome!!

We have been using the Valterra Sewer Solution when we go camping and we have full hookups. We did this as a result of having to pick up the "slinky" and "walk" it so it would empty into the sewer drain due to our Hi-Lo being so low to the ground and many campsites having sewers that go uphill from our Hi-Lo. I hate doing that! It's like, "Hi neighbors! Just draining the sewer hose!" I have had it with that!

I watched the video on YouTube about it and ordered it. I got the extra length of hose so I can use it at home as well and it will reach into our home septic tank in the backyard.

It goes uphill, no problem. You can leave the grey water valve open the whole time you are camping because there is no need to use it to flush out the hose after you empty the black tank. When you empty the black tank, you can move a switch to shoot the water into the black tank to clean it out. It is so awesome! I love it. Nice clean tanks!!!!!

We still carry the big slinky around in case we have to use a dump station because the Sewer Solution has to have a water hookup to work and it takes longer to empty than the slinky.
Snappy Tom is offline   Reply With Quote