Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Hi-Lo Tech > Plumbing, Water, Tanks and Waste
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Plumbing, Water, Tanks and Waste Fresh water, storage tanks, faucets and fixtures.

Old 09-09-2011, 12:10 PM   #21

Lisa,

Do you know anyone that might have a video inspection camera? It is a handheld device that has a flexible probe with a small camera and light mounted on the end. Most plumbers should have one. Don't know if a rental place would carry them. They are made for getting into tight spaces. This would be the best bet in finding your leak. Worst case senario would be to pull out the shower/tub assembly. The water line for your hot water tank also runs under the shower along the outside wall. Good luck.

Bob

retiredcamper47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:37 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM L View Post
Lisa, I have my HiLo out now and up. Looks like your shower controls are on the opposite side from mine, yours on the bedroom wall. It would be much easier to talk you thru getting to the water lines on the phone than here on the forum. If you don't mind talking, email your ph # and best time to call and I will call you. My email is loghm@aol.com If you would rather call me email your email and I will send our ph#. You can call anytime. If Faye answers just tell her you are from the HiLo forum. Think I can get you into the water lines fast.
Thanks, Jim, I will send you an email. Lisa