Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

General Repairs, Modifications, Tips and tricks Show off your modifications, share a great idea, ask a question!

Old 08-16-2018, 05:32 PM   #1

Smile 1989 Hi-lo Funchaser Hot water heater fuse location?

Hello: I have a 89' Funchaser and can not find the 12v fuse box or the single (in line fuse), for the hot water heater.

I have searched the site here, and read through posts and looked all over the Funchaser, for a 12v fuse box. Can not find it, so I feel like it does not exist.
In 89' did they just decided to use the in line fuses here and there , where needed?

I have all systems working except this HW heater, with the help of this Forum, so many thanks .

John

Thanks everyone, my 1st post.

Hilo Hans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 07:47 PM   #2
sam

Default Water Heater help

On my 1990 25ft. Classic DH says to take the cover off the water Heater(back).You will find a reset button. Look at your converter you will find a front door that opens. The fuses are behind the drop down panel door. Small door on front of converter. Check fuses first. Fuses that look good could still need to be changed. This is if you still have some original equipment.
sam is offline   Reply With Quote