Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

General Repairs, Modifications, Tips and tricks Show off your modifications, share a great idea, ask a question!

Old 08-22-2016, 01:28 PM   #1

Default AM/FM Radio Options

Ok, Right now I've got a few campers. Only one of them is a Hi-lo. My question is really in regards to my Gulfstream Conquest but really is a general question being about Radio options. My Conquest has outside and inside speakers with a toggle switch near the entertainment center to either make the audio play on the outside speakers or the inside speakers. The current Tuner has one area for RCA inputs which I hook my ROKU box to. So when watching a movie i switch the tuner to the RCA input and enjoy the sound coming through the five interior speakers. The tuner also has six + and - pinch type connections on the back, the kind you stick a bear speaker wire in and then push the tab down to pinch the wire in the connection. So all my speakers have wires that track to the back of the Tuner. Long story short is that my Tuner has apparently took a turn for the worse and I'm looking for a radio with similar connections to replace it with. Or if anyone has any better Ideas, im all ears. Been looking and looking and cant seem to find a "DVD player style" AM/FM/Bluetooth tuner to switch too. Thanks.

motorpig2342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 10:18 PM   #2

Hey Motorpig,
You may want to contact the folks at Crutchfield and explain to them what you are looking for. I've found them to be very helpful in the past:

Crutchfield: Car Stereo, Speakers, Home Theater, Pro Audio, 4k TV

Good luck!
Luckydog671 is offline   Reply With Quote