Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

General Repairs, Modifications, Tips and tricks Show off your modifications, share a great idea, ask a question!

Old 04-11-2016, 01:29 PM   #1

Default gonna need parts

Made it home. Phew! More thoughts in a longer thread but for now, I'm going to need parts. I may file a claim, but my guess is some stuff is going to be hard to come by.

1. Pulley and bracket?

2. Door. I can make the door sort of work but it looks bad and a new hinge or two will be on the wish list. Saw a door on JR web page for 800.00? yikes! Any other salvage opportunities out there? Plus that door had three hinges and I've got two.

3. A piece of the bulb seal, from the curb side rear, fell out. I've got it, but how do they attach?

4. hinge for the door on the front curbside . standard type stuff? salvaged the actual door.

Rick

2010 Nissan Titan king cab SE
4x4
hilltool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 07:03 PM   #2
sam

Default Parts

When we replaced our bulb seal DH used some roof flashing and stapled it in place. Let me know if you need some bulb seal as we bought enough to do around our ref. and couldn't do it. So we have a small section left over. Best of luck in securing parts.
sam is offline   Reply With Quote