Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

General Repairs, Modifications, Tips and tricks Show off your modifications, share a great idea, ask a question!

Old 02-10-2020, 12:41 AM   #1

Default On and off complete remodel update

Eric, centra Arizona 1994 23 fun lite

Hey all, pretty busy with my race car and other project so this hasn’t been a all hands on deck build but I am always working on it whenever I’m in it and it’s attached to my Yukon most the time.

Bus as of today I’ve finally spruced all of the f$:&ery electrical that was done to the rear lighting and found out why I was having problems completing circuits

Anyways the rear is fully LED, and for now I’ve held onto the original rear tail lights however one of them is glue and epoxied together (I’m really good at glueing stuff back together) as I smashed a light trying to pop it back on haha

Mounted the 23 inch drop down flatscreen that has 3 pairs of head phones for the kiddos, they can watch whatever on the drop down bunk bed and they will be safely tucked away from me and the lady whom will most likely be using the projector.

Did some roll on wallpaper trials. I like it, it’s easy as hell to work with just got to take your time making clean straight cut

Next to do is decide if we are gonna continue painting or continue using wall paper but I think I’m torn between both

Wire up the flatscreen , going to need some adapter electrical for the rcas, also trying to figure a way to wire it into the computer which is wired to the projector, I could totally control both of the screens with the computer and even process the audio separately so we will see got a lot of scratching my head...

In the works of designing a new electrical control panel that will have led fault indicators so if there is a issue I’ll know what system is causing it . Got the idea from a marine dude box, also more wall outlets and adding usb connections and figure out how I’m gonna tie in the solar

Man got my hands full but let me tell you having the time of my life working on this thing , hopefully I’ll have room for it forever because when I finish this thing to my liking I’ll be looking around for another camper to build

Whoaminemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:54 AM   #2

And here are some more pictures
Whoaminemore is offline   Reply With Quote