Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Library > Reference Library > Hi-Lo Owners Manual
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-21-2017, 11:56 AM   #1

Default manual for 1994 Hi-lo Voyager 2694RD

We have just purchased a 1994 Hi-lo Voyager 2694 RD.
Unfortunately it had no owner's manual. Was wondering what would be the next best manual to use from the ones in the library, or if anyone out there had a manual they could share for this model?
I have already downloaded a copy of the 1990 Classic manual. Will that be adequate to learn about and care for our unit? We have also found the video manual online, but want the best print copy to assist local repair people. I would love a dealer's maintenance manual if one is available! Has anyone found and copied one of those?

Camping Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 07:28 PM   #2
sam

Default Manual for HiLo

You have my 1990 HiLo manual. The manuals didn;t vary much from year to year. You have already found the operational videos. Most of the equipment in a HiLo is common to the RV world. You can look up a particular appliance bymake and model on the internet. Many posts on every aspect of repairing the HiLo have been posted by members here. Hope this helps you.
sam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1994, 2694rd, voyager