Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Hi-Lo Community Forums > New Member Intros
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

New Member Intros Say Hello! Tell us a little about yourself and your camper; we're fairly friendly :)

Old 10-16-2017, 10:49 PM   #1

Default Just bought a 1998 24FL

New to the site, I just bought a pristine 1998 24FL model. It seems almost like a time capsule, can't believe how clean it is. Looking forward to finding out as much as I can about it.

I'm an engineer so always gravitate to things that are more complex than other things that are more mainstream. Maybe that's why we also have a GMC Envoy XUV, only made for 2 years, has a retractable roof.

Any info on '98 Fun Lite model would be very much appreciated since I've owned a TT before but never a HiLo.

djgeorge11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 06:41 AM   #2

Welcome! I have a 1994 Funlite. Hi-los ARE very interesting and you have come to the right place! We have had ours since 2010 and there is always more to learn. Search this forum and you will be able to find out anything you want to know. Also post pics!

Snappy Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 07:21 AM   #3
Site Team

dj, a warm welcome from SW Fla! As Snappy Tom says, you've found the right spot to get the right answers to most any questions about Hi Los. Also suggest you go to the reference section and click on "Hi Lo Owners Manuals". First subject called a "sticky" has about 32 videos on the operation of all the systems on the Hi LO. They are generic so they cover most years. I saved them to "My Favorites" and after all these years, I still watch them to refresh myself.
Tree
Bonita Springs, Fl. &
Andrews, NC
Treeclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 08:19 PM   #4
sam

Default Welcome to the forum

Treeclimber has given you some good suggestions to get you started. You have joined a great group of dedicated HiLo owners. Post pictures and ask any questions you may have.
sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 09:30 PM   #5

George....welcome to a fellow Texan and "boy howdy" is this a great place for info and new friends ! We also are new to HI-lo's. I have already had folks here help me diagnose problems
Mark2cars is offline   Reply With Quote