Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Factory Hi-Lo Parts If your looking for original factory parts here's where to get them

Old 04-08-2021, 02:57 PM   #1

Default An Awning for Sale and Water Pump Wanted

I took the awning off of my 2001 24' Towlite Hi-Lo because I was having trouble getting it to open/close properly and the nonmetal part was shot. Also there was a hole where the bracket was attached to the side of the Hi-Lo. Looks like the previous owner may have hooked the awning on something creating the hole. So... right now its lying on the side of my house. Dont really want it. Question: I would like to have a SPARE water pump for my rig. Any chance someone can hook me up with the part number and where to order one? Amazon Prime? That would be great. Going to Quartzsite, AZ this month for a solar install. Also, will put a wireless backup camera on the Hi-Lo. Any suggestions there would be appreciative. I think I am on the wrong post. Please post this where it should be.

tlnovack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 04:43 PM   #2
Site Team

tinovack, I moved your post to "Parts Wanted".

You should be able to use any 12V DC powered RV water pump in your trailer. I'm pretty sure mine is a Shurflo pump and Amazon has that brand and others as shown here: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=rv+water+...l_3lpa9ff8js_e You could also check etrailer.com: https://www.etrailer.com/dept-pg-RV_...BoCvzkQAvD_BwE

I'd just choose the one that "appeals" to me. Quiet operation is something I'd like if I was replacing mine - the OEM pump is quite noisy in my opinion. I think you'd want something that delivers at least 3 gal/min.

- Jack

Old 04-08-2021, 08:35 PM   #3

Thank you!
Old 04-08-2021, 09:48 PM   #4

Default Water pump.

I agree with Jack. Search the internet and find one with the features you want. Get the best price you can on a quiet one. Others have installed back up cameras. Look for back posts that explain how to install.
Usagi5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 10:12 PM   #5

I ended up purchasing the 12v water pump from Jack's suggestive second link: etrailer. More expensive but I think better reviews. Trying to build an arsenal of spare parts like pumps, fuses and anything else I can think of. Next to the 2nd wireless backup camera. Also considering larger, folding side mirrors for my tow vehicle. I cant see what I want to see!! Thank you for your help. This is a great forum and I appreciate the suggestions.
Old 04-09-2021, 08:14 AM   #6

Default Spare fuses.

Good idea to have spare fuses. While out camping we have had to replace the fuses in the converter and the water heater.
Usagi5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 03:28 PM   #7

I am interested in the awning frame if you can hold it for me.

how long is the awning?

Unfortunately since the tractor show has been canceled in Tulare do not have any immediate plans to go up there
quickfarms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 04:19 PM   #8

Ok. It will be here until I move. Will take a few months to sell the house. (Getting ready to hit the road and become a nomad). You can check in with me later if you want.