Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Trading Post > Hi-Lo's for sale
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale
Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2021, 09:09 PM   #1

Default 1993 26 ft classic - No Longer for Sale

I have a 1993 26 foot classic for sale due to health. I put 4 new tires, 4 new jack's new vent covers new fan in bathroom, new flooring. shelf extension, folding desk, sofa repacked seat.
Full bed in back. Ideal two person camper. Every thing works and is ready to go. Model 26 BR, rear camera system. $6,500

email james_hancock_311@comcast.net

Old 06-30-2021, 09:54 PM   #2

James,

Where are you located? I'm here in Phoenix and refurbished my 1988 22 foot Hilo over the winter. After taking it on a month long trip up to Yellowstone the wife is telling me she wants a trailer with a separate bedroom.

Regards,
Peter

Old 06-30-2021, 09:56 PM   #3

Oops, I see you are in Illinois,

Peter
Old 06-30-2021, 10:24 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonbrits View Post
James,

Where are you located? I'm here in Phoenix and refurbished my 1988 22 foot Hilo over the winter. After taking it on a month long trip up to Yellowstone the wife is telling me she wants a trailer with a separate bedroom.

Regards,
Peter
I am in central Illinois. Yes I love having my queen bed. You do not have to make it up every night. This caper needs just a little care but not much. I am 75 and can not bend anymore so with great regret I have to sell it. I was going to come out to Arizona this winter but with my wife lung cancer and my medical problem i guess my camping days are thru. It may be possible to deliver. or meet some place. contact me if you want james_hancock_311@comcast.net
Old 08-10-2021, 07:00 PM   #5
PnK

Hi James is the 26BR still for sale? I am in southern IL near Alton. I used to own a towlite and my wife and I are thinking about getting another one again.
Old 08-10-2021, 07:58 PM   #6

Well I may sell it, you see my wife has cancer so she said sell it. I just love it but depending on her heath I may sell because we will not be able to travel. I love having full bed in back. I have did some work on it to suit me. Last year I took it to Oklahoma and to Florida. It pulls great. you can email me at james_hancock_311@comcast.net
I would be glad to talk to you about it. I also own 2018 Keystone that my son uses.
Take care and be safe.
Old 08-16-2021, 06:10 AM   #7

Default 1993, 26' BR Full Q-bed

Taken off market 08/2021

Closed Thread