Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

New Member Intros Say Hello! Tell us a little about yourself and your camper; we're fairly friendly :)

Old 09-07-2017, 01:46 PM   #21

Tree that's a beautiful camper hoping mine will look as good when we are finished!

lcadle219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 02:09 PM   #22
Site Team

just takes a little time and planning. We've done a lot with a very well cared for Hi Lo. Thanks for your kind words! Over time I've installed all new brake assemblies, new Maxxis tires, new Batts and a bunch of time. Painting was made easier when we met another Hi Lo owner in Panama City (jeanj, thanks) they told us about "TSP". A few mods like all LED light bulbs, the refer mod (sushie mod- spelling incorrect)and a few other things that make our unit "home". I have NO doubt you'll get there. Hope we meet at Mckaskey Creek, Cartersville.
Tree

Bonita Springs, Fl. &
Andrews, NC
Treeclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 07:26 PM   #23

I like what I see
Bravada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:46 PM   #24

Good news everyone! The bathroom has power �� replaced all the fuses and cleaned up the wires and she's working like a charm. We got everything painted up and we should be installing bathroom ceiling tomorrow. I borrowed some rough cut lumber from the hubbies stash. After planing, sanding, and a little polyurethane the boards are looking great! Bad news however my lift system quit on me. I was planning to lower the camper so we could move it to the garage to start on the roof but it was a no go. We ended up moving it anyways so it didnt see as much wind. I didn't figure 200 feet would destroy anything. ive covered it with a hefty tarp for now. I will keep everyone posted on progress ��.

Tree,
I live 30 min from Cartersville. Please let me know when your in the area I'd love to see what all you have done with your HiLo!
lcadle219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 01:14 AM   #25

Great job Treeclimber!