Originally Posted by Sealbay
We have viewed a 25C and are seriously considering the purchase of a 2006 25C Hi Lo and have a couple of questions....
1. Seemed to us that the dinette was large enough to seat 3 people comfortably on each side?
2. How do you get up into the bunk over the dinette?
3. Anyone added an attached screen room for longer stays and how did you like it?
4. We have seen discussions on using pool noodles to keep bugs out - where (outside between top and bottom?) do you use them?
5. Anything to be concerned about on the 2006's?
6. Anyone have photos of the sway control and equalizer hitch installs?
7. Opinions on the size and efficiency of the shower?
That's all we can think of at the moment..... thanks for your replies.
1. Depends on the size of the people, but three is about right.
2. I climb using the lower half frame as a step.
3. There is a thread where someone has added a screen room. It works.
4. From the outside, just push the noodles up between the two halves, but remember to remove before lowering!
5. No other concerns than any of the other models. (See pre buy checklist.)
6. Etrailer.com and YouTube have excellent how-to videos on WDH setup.
7. I believe most only use the shower if absolutely necessary, opting for the use of campground facilities.
Hope that is enough help to get you started. Good luck!