Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Library request If your looking for a manual, document, diagram etc that isn't in our library post your request here.

Old 01-01-2022, 08:32 PM   #1
Ton

Default Can HI-LO RV decals/graphics be purchased?

Does anyone know where I can purchase the replacement decals for my 2006 HI-LO 17T. I have tried Amazon and other online websites with no success. I may have to find a place that can create new replacements decals and have them install on my HI-LO, if not too expensive. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom Sawyer (Ton)

Ton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 10:15 PM   #2
Site Team

Other owners have located local graphic design places that created decals for them. I used paint to repair the one on the front of my trailer.

- Jack

Old 01-01-2022, 10:46 PM   #3
Ton

Thanks for the quick response Jack. I am currently checking on locating local graphic design shops here in Lafayette or nearby Baton Rouge, La. I was hoping J & R might have some in their stock. I did not see any on their website and I am sure they don't have any on stock or it would have been on their website.

Tom Sawyer (Ton)
Old 01-02-2022, 12:43 AM   #4

Default Getting decals from J&R

I was only able to get the circle with the up and down arrow from J&R. The previous owner had put some dents in the front cap. Our very talented body shop was able to tape off the remaining decals.You would never know repairs weredone. Aplus work from our body shop. Recommended by our HiLo dealer.
Usagi5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 01:45 PM   #5
Ton

Thanks for information and response, Usagi5678. I will be getting with a local graphic design shop in my area.
Old 01-03-2022, 11:39 AM   #6

Send a message via Yahoo to RCREYES

JR Repair has a graphics shop that will make them. I also had them make me the VIN decals as mine had faded. I put one on the inside where I knew it would last.
RCREYES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 08:05 PM   #7
Ton

Thanks Ruben! I will give them (JR) a call and check on the cost to have them made. I am sure JR will know exactly which decals come on the 2006 17T HI-LO Camper. This is good to know. Thanks again!
Old 01-07-2022, 03:49 PM   #8
Ton

Ruben, I just sent Rob with JandR Trailer Repair four photos showing the graphic decals on both sides and the front and back. Rob asked me to send the pics so it would save him time in preparing me an estimate for making me a new complete set of the replacement decals. Thanks for your help.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:22 AM   #9

Nice! I know some members have put decals totally different. One put penguins on theirs!
Old 01-10-2022, 08:30 AM   #10

https://www.hilotrailerforum.com/f2/...ur-2404t-3712/
Old 01-10-2022, 09:01 PM   #11
Ton

Wow Ruben that's pretty neat! I'm sort of an original buff myself. Still waiting on Rob to get back with an estimate.
Old 02-25-2022, 04:04 PM   #12

Hello from wacky California. Did you ever receive an estimate for replacement decals/stickers? Thanks!
DeeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 12:22 AM   #13
Ton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeC View Post
Hello from wacky California. Did you ever receive an estimate for replacement decals/stickers? Thanks!
Rob looked in one of his warehouses and found a set, but they were water damaged. He said he would try his other warehouse but I have not heard back from him for months! I had one local graphics shop near me in Lafayette, La. quote me $6500.00 to remove all the old original graphics and paint on new ones. That was too high of a price for me. That was almost what I paid for the 2006 17T trailer. My original graphics are really not that bad looking, so I just keep them a while!!