Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Factory Hi-Lo Parts If your looking for original factory parts here's where to get them

Old 03-22-2010, 03:24 PM   #1

Default Hi-Lo factory, direct

This is what Hi-Lo has posted concerning parts, since the close of the company. This was posted on the Hi-lo factory site around 7-15-2010

To inquire about the availability of parts,
Please use the following to send a picture or part number when ordering.

Email: hiloparts@gmail.com

Fax: 419.886.0099

The information below is no longer valid, I'm just leaving it for reference.

On 4/1/2010

You can order parts for your Hi-Lo direct from the factory.

Tom Stacey
Service and Parts Manager, Hi-Lo Trailer Co.
800-337-6490
--

Old 04-23-2010, 01:13 PM   #2
rcr

Default Tom at Hi-Lo

I have had occasion to talk with Tom a few times regarding parts. I have to say that he has been very helpful answering my questions.

At first I had a hard time receiving a call back from Hi-Lo after leaving messages. But it seems that they've since ironed out the glitches.

rcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 01:56 PM   #3

Default Need HI-LO yo contact my RV dealer

Hi,

My Hi-LO was damage in an accident and my RV dealer and I have been trying to contact Hi-Lo for a month and we had no no response from the 800-337-6490 or the 419-886-0066 numbers.

If anyone from Hi-Lo reads these posts please contact my RV dealer at Jennings RV Princeton WV 304-425-2564, Ask for service manager Bruce.

If there is another number please let me know as no voice mail or email is being returned.

Please help!!

almckinney
almckinney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:12 AM   #4

Please see the first post in this thread, I have updated it with the current availablility of parts.

Neal
Old 08-01-2010, 10:28 AM   #5

We have a 1990 HiLo and need to replace/repair front lift cable. Does anyone know where to get the lift cable?
Donna Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:16 AM   #6

Send a message via Yahoo to RCREYES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Stephens View Post
We have a 1990 HiLo and need to replace/repair front lift cable. Does anyone know where to get the lift cable?
Donna, the cable can be made. There is a good post on here on how to make your own.
RCREYES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:23 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Stephens View Post
Donna, I found it. It is a post by Neal and Bev titled "Cable replacement and adjustment 1998 24TD ".
Old 08-01-2010, 12:26 PM   #8

Default HiLo factory, direct

I ordered cables, pullys, and extra gasket materal and the process was easy. I place the order per there e-mail gave them a credit card (won't take american express) , year and modle of trailer and give them my mailing info. got a e-mail back parts are beening sent ups. Process is easy If you need to stock parts for the futher suggest you do it now.
Sam
Sam Shields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:09 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Shields View Post
I ordered cables, pullys, and extra gasket materal and the process was easy. I place the order per there e-mail gave them a credit card (won't take american express) , year and modle of trailer and give them my mailing info. got a e-mail back parts are beening sent ups. Process is easy If you need to stock parts for the futher suggest you do it now.
Sam

Sam,

How many pulley's did you order? (just a couple for replacements, or enough to replace them all?)

We have a 1997 TowLite and a number of things are showing their age.

Thanks,
w/ 98 chevy Powervision towing mirrors
2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3 v8 (replaces Toyota)
2 Hobie mirage pedal drive kayaks
campthewestcoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:24 PM   #10

Default HiLo factory, direct

I ordered the 3" pullies under the trailer. I have broken them before with road tire junk and I got a full set of cables and gasket materal to replace the roof gasket. These are the things that I will need to replace in the futher that is not at a local camper world.
Sam
Sam Shields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:32 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Shields View Post
I ordered the 3" pullies under the trailer. I have broken them before with road tire junk and I got a full set of cables and gasket materal to replace the roof gasket. These are the things that I will need to replace in the futher that is not at a local camper world.
Sam
Sam,

If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for all that?
Old 08-24-2010, 12:51 PM   #12

Default Hi lo parts and repair

Hey guys, the old JR Enterprises ( Greg Stanley who died in Mar ) has come back and is now J&R Trailer Repair. They have parts and are doing repair work of all kinds.
Here is what we found out:
Ph 419-883-3001
Fax 419-883-3002
email jrrepair@centurylink.net
website jrrepair.embarqspace.com

good response time!
signman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:11 PM   #13

So true Signman. Went to J&R Repair today. They had the latches and straps for my Expand A Room. We purchased a number of spare parts that we may need at some point. We kinda took a tour of the place and they have pretty much everything you'd need to repair your Hi-Lo. Very nice, friendly, helpful gentlemen. They have all the inventory from JR Enterprizes plus they also purchased alot of things at the auction a couple weeks ago. They also have a book in regards to where the parts came from so if they don't have what you need in stock they can find out where to order them from. Jim worked for Hi-Lo for many years and knows the hi-lo inside and outside and can answer most all of your questions. Greg's son-in-law(Rob) is a very nice man also. He & Jim are really working hard to get this business going strong again with parts and repair service. They are putting together a website where we all can go and look at the parts etc they carry and can order right online. Sounded as though this will be up and going before the end of the year. My husband and I and another couple that traveled with us from Nebraska to Ohio had a very enjoyable afternoon with these two fine gentleman. By the way we both brought our Hi-Lo's with us from Nebraska to Ohio for a two week vacation. Ours a 2004 31C the other couple a 2007 17ft towlite. It is very pretty here right now the trees are turning and the weather so far has been very nice.
DebW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:10 AM   #14

Default Hi Lo parts

Just an FYI, I sent a message to both Hiloparts@gmail.com (they call themselves "the only authorized HiLo parts center") and J&R. J&R sent me a quick and helpful reply. Below is the reply I got from Hiloparts@gmail.com.
I'm pretty sure who I will be dealing with.

{Easier for who? No thanks, J&R is more than happy to help.

-----Original Message-----
To: ror007 <ror007@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, May 15, 2012 7:45 pm
Subject: Re: Hi-Lo parts

Richard,
I can fix you up however, it would be easier if you would call me at your convenience. M-F 8:00-4:30 EST
419 886-0008

Thanks Joel}
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 09:13 PM   #15

Obviously this thread is Quite old ... but I am looking for a door and screen for my 86 Hilo
dablinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 10:13 AM   #16

I'm looking for a lift pulley. Does anyone have any parts source info. newer than 7 years ago?
johnconahay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 10:28 AM   #17

JandR trailer repair in Mt Vernon OH is a HiLo repair and parts outfit. They do great work. Their ph# is 740-392-1600 or 1602. Email is jrrepair@centurylink.net. They have no office staff so it might be a day or two for them to get back with you. They did HiLos warrenty work before HiLo closed.
2017 Silvarado, crew cab 1500 6.2L gas w/ 8 speed tranny
central VA
JIM L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 10:41 AM   #18

Smile re. jrrepair

Thanks for the info. Jim. Just left them a phone msg. and sent an email.
johnconahay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 06:12 PM   #19

I have purchased parts, received guidance and advice which has saved me lots of time, aggravation AND money from Joel who is the former HiLo Plant Manager.

This is from the official HiLo website www.hilotrailer.com:

SERVICE & REPAIRS

Hi-Lo Trailers Worldwide does not currently offer any factory direct repairs or parts however for pre-2012 repairs and parts; we recommend:

MIDGET RV AND TRAILER SERVICE aka PJ Woodwork LLC / HiLo Parts / Midget Mfg.
16 Ogle St
Belleville, Ohio 44813
Phone: 1-419-886-0008
email: hiloparts@gmail.com

We are the only official HiLo parts, service and web-store. We will help and assist you to keep your HiLo "high for the living and low for the tow". All of our parts are the same parts used in the construction of HiLo trailers. The parts that must be custom made will be made by us former HiLo employees.

Who they are here at MIDGET RV AND TRAILER SERVICE aka PJ Woodwork LLC / HiLo Parts / Midget Mfg.
I (Joel) am the former Plant Manager of the HiLo Company and have been around HiLo for the past 30 years. That's because my father-in-law is Jim Snyder former owner of the company. It was his brother Don Snyder who started HiLo back in 1955.