Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale

Old 03-17-2021, 02:20 AM   #1

Smile Hi-Lo For sale website

Came across this site tonight. Lists many Hi-Lo's across the country from California to NYC; Penn to Florida.
For those looking.
https://www.smartrvguide.com/rvs-for-sale/hi-lo-trailer
There is a nice one in Cocoa Florida, too far for me but then again I don't need two.
Ray

KiltyintheRockies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 03:24 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiltyintheRockies View Post
Came across this site tonight. Lists many Hi-Lo's across the country from California to NYC; Penn to Florida.
For those looking.
https://www.smartrvguide.com/rvs-for-sale/hi-lo-trailer
There is a nice one in Cocoa Florida, too far for me but then again I don't need two.
Ray
when I was looking for a hilo last year I emailed several to this link and also to https://www.shoppok.com/ and did not get any replies back . so not sure if they are on there and never removed or what. May have been 1 for down south replied and not sure where the add was but the camper was a mess and to much money. You can try the adds but that was what I found.

Lwwilltravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 04:06 PM   #3

Definitely an interesting site, but you have to be careful. Many that say Hi-Lo in the title say something else in the small print and definitely are NOT Hi-Lo. It got me excited because there was a fifth wheel for $3400 and I’m definitely in the market for one, but as I got to looking at the pictures inside I realized there was no horizontal seam for lowering. Oh, well. I’ll keep on looking.
Tmjbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 08:29 AM   #4

thanks for the link. I have a HiLo, but helping a friend look.
Deb Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 11:05 AM   #5

I would be somewhat wary of this site. It appears to be a webcrawler that just posts ads that are many months old and long since sold. It asks for your email, name, phone number etc. I responded to several (only used my email and no other personal info) and never received a response. Shortly thereafter I was receiving emails that I never signed up for from trailer-related sites. Could be a coincidence, but I don't believe I actually saw an ad that was still available.
Danoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 08:39 AM   #6

thanks for the reply with the info!
Old 04-14-2021, 09:58 PM   #7

I know of a 91 19' funchaser for sale in Oregon at the coast...$4000 as is...looks to be in fair condition...can give contact details and pic to interested parties
2015 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
Brianagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 08:50 AM   #8

thanks! I was trying to help out a new friend. But I haven't heard back from the friend, so I won't try to look anymore.
Old 06-20-2021, 12:56 AM   #9
Gone Traveling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianagee View Post
I know of a 91 19' funchaser for sale in Oregon at the coast...$4000 as is...looks to be in fair condition...can give contact details and pic to interested parties
If it is the one near Gold Beach , Oregon, l sent someone to look at it in 2019 and it was trashed. leaks thru ceiling. Wasted bunch of money on a transport driver. Guy's brother was coming from Montana....Id pass if that is the one. Just wanted to save someone else lose money.
davidmaui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 07:57 AM   #10

Thanks for taking the time to reply. It may really help someone. I am no longer looking, as I had a friend in mind, that I have not heard back from.