Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Trading Post > Other stuff wanted
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Other stuff wanted Looking for something for your Hi-Lo? let us know.

Old 03-09-2024, 11:41 AM   #1

Default Refrig shelves & bottom door tray / shelf RM2454

Just bought my third Hi-LO and it is great. Moved up to a 2006 22 ft. Took it on a 6 hr trip. BUT, someone apparently needed the shelving from the refrigerator and the glass tray and plastic tray holder / turner part from the microwave. Think I will buy a new microwave but refrig is too expensive and it works great.

Maybe there are types of little shelf units that would work if I can not find the original parts. Refrig is a Dometic RM2454. Microwave is a Dometic CDMW12B

Freddiefreeloader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 09:06 PM   #2
sam

Default Refrigerator parts.

This is a long shot. Call Jay Simon at Mantelli trailer sales. 716-625-8877. See if he has any used RV ref. parts. When we replaced our ref. in our 1990 25ft. Classic I should have saved parts. Isn't hind sight a great thing. I have gotten a few ref. parts from PPL Motor Homes in Texas.

sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 09:05 AM   #3
Site Team

AND, things like that should be available online. I'd look for Dometic parts.

- Jack
Old 03-10-2024, 11:00 AM   #4
sam

Default Ref. Parts

In my Ref the cutout for a gallon of milk is just a cheap piece of plastic. It is easily scratched up. If this is what you are needing you could probably make one. DH dropped our glass round tray in our counter top microwave. My buddy was able to find one out that was put out for the garbage.
sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 01:53 AM   #5

Not in your area, but we have an RV shop here in Sacramento CA that does a lot of RV dismantling and has a good sized warehouse that is packed to the rafters with parts - fair chance they can come up with parts for your appliances. Link to their web site is below

https://rvdoctorgeorge.com/
Old 03-30-2024, 07:25 AM   #6

I found the door shelves and the drip tray for the refrigerator at an on line company in Alberta. The parts were brand new. You will not believe the name of this outfit. Young Farts RV Parts at youngfartsrvparts.com They shipped immediately with no problems.
And I did replace the microwave with an exact fit from Amazon for less than $ 100.

Freddiefreeloader is offline   Reply With Quote