Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Hi-Lo Community Forums > New Member Intros
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

New Member Intros Say Hello! Tell us a little about yourself and your camper; we're fairly friendly :)

Old 02-29-2024, 09:01 PM   #1

Default My First but not for the family

Hi everyone at the end of last year I purchased my first Hi-Lo its a 95 Funlite. Previous owners stored it inside since they purchased it in 97 and it's the cleanest one inside and out we have seen. My family has restored/repaired bought and sold just about every hilo in the western PA, eastern Ohio and even new York area. Currently we also have an 05 28ft belongs to my grandpa that he used to take to Florida till my grandma passed away and it's been stored inside since he's owned it also. Last year before I bought mine we purchased a 97 we intended to rebuild but deemed it was too much work than it's worth and took the a/c off and put on mine as well as had to partially remodel mine due to the fridge was bad but the parts camoer was good but the fridge was taller so I had to take some of the cabinets as well. We live in Western PA and I'm looking forward to many years of camping
-Jesse
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230811_125755.jpg (454.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 20230829_103304.jpg (412.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 20230720_175935.jpg (256.0 KB, 3 views)

Jesse73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 10:33 PM   #2
sam

Default HiLo Decal

Sent you a PM.

sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 07:20 AM   #3

Welcome Jesse! Nice looking Funlite!
Old 03-05-2024, 11:19 AM   #4

That’s a great looking camper! I have a 1993 Funlite that looked like that when we bought it except that it was water damaged and we had to take the side off and fix the roof. (It’s remodeled now so no longer looks like yours). So exciting for you to find one in such awesome shape!! I love ours - my favorite thing is to camp in it!!

Marissa
Snappy Tom is offline   Reply With Quote