Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

General Repairs, Modifications, Tips and tricks Show off your modifications, share a great idea, ask a question!

Old 04-21-2023, 09:52 AM   #1

Default water leak

we have a 2808C 2008 and water is dripping down from appears under the forward area under the tip out. I checked the front fill lines and the pressure fill line and the floor in that area. No water laying there. floor is wet underneath.
How can I access that area ?Do I take the couch out and cut the carpet under there but there is probably wood between it and the next main floor. Or do you have to take the tip out out?
J@ R and also midget RV is both out of business J @ R has in his answer machine that he is and I know Midget moved to Georgia

Lwwilltravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 11:36 AM   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to RCREYES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lwwilltravel View Post
we have a 2808C 2008 and water is dripping down from appears under the forward area under the tip out. I checked the front fill lines and the pressure fill line and the floor in that area. No water laying there. floor is wet underneath.
How can I access that area ?Do I take the couch out and cut the carpet under there but there is probably wood between it and the next main floor. Or do you have to take the tip out out?
J@ R and also midget RV is both out of business J @ R has in his answer machine that he is and I know Midget moved to Georgia
Does the leak occur when you use city water, the tank, or both?

RCREYES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 02:02 PM   #3

yes it was but thank God I found the leak and it was not at the tip out. I replaced the valve on the commode last year prior the last trip as it stuck and also the seal and it was not leaking but Last year on last camping trip the camper must been a little to the rear or level and run out somewhere in the rear and I did not crawl under it to see and this time it was on the truck and leaning front and running along the wall and out at the front of the tip out and the leak was at the commode and must been something inside the commode as water kept coming out from the base even though nothing in the commode and tanks was not over full.
So I replaced the commode with one has the sprayer also.
now just to help the information I got this replay from the one workede on this camper and restored all I wanted.

The water lines run in front of the tip pull the carpet off the piece of wood that angles take out the screws and the water lines will be exposed
Lwwilltravel is offline   Reply With Quote